Saturday, July 16, 2016

Starting a blog

It would seem, that being a photographer these days, also means being a writer. The large majority of photographers with any form of web presence, has a blog to go with their web site. And that is along with whichever forms of social media the photographer uses. So here I am on a Sunday morning, checking social media, making final design adjustments to my portfolio site, and making a blog. I'm not sure how regular this will be, hopefully weekly. Covering my photography and my personal life.

This week we attended a beautiful wedding, celebrated the 4th of July, finalized the crew for Fandom Fest, and celebrated my good friend, Melissa Majors', birthday with a big surprise party. I have my portfolio site finished and live on the net. And spent a lot of time with my family. To say it's been a great week is an understatement. Despite it shaping up to be quite busy, July is going to be great month. Ending with one of my closest friends getting married.

No comments:

Post a Comment